As part of our commitment to our clients and in recognition that some clients will have a more extensive requirement – we are proud to introduce our higher level “platinum account”.
To be eligible for a platinum account, you must meet the FSA’s criteria of a professional client.
Our aim is to provide you with up to the minute market news on game changing announcements with a high level of analysis expediently via email.
This is aimed at providing expert analysis in a similar timeframe to that provided by major institutions to their client base.
- We will reduce your dealing charges through a rebate system crediting a percentage of your monthly dealing cost back directly onto your trading account.
- Also as there are less regulatory obligations towards a Professional client we will reduce the compliance fee that retail clients pay per trade by 50% per trade.
- We commit to providing two incisive reports per day from our analysts on market moving information.
- A monthly newsletter on global market trends, emerging themes and companies reporting exciting developments.
- a monthly technical journal reconciling our technical trades for the month, giving you valuable insight into the workings of a qualified technical analyst,
- We shall also be providing free seminars on technical analysis delivered by our in house technical analyst.
Part of our commitment to service delivery rests with the strength of our broker team – each broker who advises a professional client will have a minimum of 5 years stock broking experience.
The broker team are responsive to the need to continually make client service their uppermost objective. We have accelerated broker training as part of our commitment to encourage our brokers to complete more professional development than recommended by the industry.
We see the Platinum service as offering unbeatable advantages for market professionals – and we would urge you to consider the merits of an enhanced service provision.