Execution Only Trading
If you choose to manage your own investments then Saxo’s online trading platform is your ideal partner. It is innovative, informative and most importantly simple to use. Utilise the many features which will enable you to make the most of your trading decisions.
The SaxoWebTrader, Saxo Bank’s browser-based trading platform was named ‘Best Online Trading Platform’ at the Shares Awards on 11 November 2010. The prize was awarded at the end of a year in which Saxo Bank successfully introduced its Equity Research module, offering retail investors the tools and information that was previously only available to professional investors.
|- Past Performance is no guarantee of future success -|
Saxo’s online platform’s key features
- Enjoy competitive low commission rates
- Sign up now for a free demo account
- 24 hour access to global markets
- Use one platform to trade Stocks, CFD’s, Forex, Spot Gold/Silver
- Place orders directly into the market, using our Direct Market Access (DMA)
- Up-to date account Profit & Loss, Cash balances, Open positions, all in real time.
- Access our charting instruments, analytical tools and research data, you can create your very own trading place.(environment)
- Deposit cash via your debit card
Please note that any performance figures / data / results / projections / graphs shown do NOT take into account any reduction in value of the investment (s) resulting from the remuneration* received by CSS or charges such as Stamp Duty (i.e. a ‘gross basis’). CSS believe this approach gives continuity with how we have shown such information during 2012 and reduces the possibility of clients finding comparisons of 2012 & 2013 data to be misleading or confusing, which could be the case if in 2013 CSS changed to showing such information on a ‘net basis’.
*remuneration covers any fees, commission, charges received by CSS.