Saxo’s Trading Platform
A multi asset trading platform, which enables you trade a wide range of products using one account. The platform is designed to make trading simple, easy and transparent.
- 20-day free demo account with £100,000 of fantasy money to practise on
- Direct Market Access (DMA)
- Comprehensive data and charts, trading strategies
- Contract notes and statements emailed
- Real time account summary, Profit and Loss, portfolio valuation, cash position, trade history
- Over 160 Currency pairs
- Trade shares and indices across 22 major exchanges
- In excess of 6000 individual CFDs
- More than 450 global ETFs
- Gold and silver traded directly on live prices
Saxo’s Platform has received numerous awards. Complete the form on the right to access a demo account.
DMA is only offered by some stockbrokers and enables the private investor to buy and sell directly on the London Stock Exchange order book.
- Place limit orders at the price you choose, in between the spread which is viewed to the entire market
- A transparent order book, displaying all the buyers and sellers and the prices they wish to trade at
- Orders are prioritised by time and price
- With a publicly visible order book, spreads become tighter, enabling a higher chance of your order being executed at the price
The SaxoWebTrader, Saxo Bank’s browser-based trading platform was named ‘Best Online Trading Platform’ at the Shares Awards on 11 November 2010. The prize was awarded at the end of a year in which Saxo Bank successfully introduced its Equity Research module, offering retail investors the tools and information that was previously only available to professional investors.