New Account Offer
This offer only applies to specific direct marketing offers *
Open an account today and you can benefit from our expertise and advice. We will even refund the commission on any losing advisory CFD trade. This offer applies to the first 10 CFD trades. Please see the terms below for the full details.
The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply in relation to this offer:
1) Any existing client of Collins Sarri Statham Investments Limited ("the Company") who is registered at the Company as a client on or before 1st September 2010, shall not be eligible for this offer. The Company reserves the right to refuse registration of any person, company or other entity as a client of the Company. The term "Eligible Client" shall be a client who is eligible for this offer pursuant to this paragraph 1.
2) Commissions will only be refunded on trades that have been closed out at a loss to the Client according to the Saxo platform ("Loss").
3) This offer shall only be valid for the first ten (10) open and closing CFD trades made by a Client.
4) A client must deposit £10,000 in stock or cash with the Company before any subsequent trades can qualify for a commission refund.
5) Where a trade qualifies for a commission refund under these Terms and Conditions, the Client shall be refunded the buying and selling commission excluding the £10 compliance fee charged per opening and per closing trade.
6) This offer only applies to CFD trades on UK shares or Indices.
7) Notwithstanding the remaining paragraphs in these Terms and Conditions, a maximum of £1000 may be refunded to each Client in respect of one or more trades.
8) To qualify for a commission refund, an Eligible Client must buy and sell when advised to do so by the Company and must buy the product the Company advises to buy. That trade must then make a Loss.
9) This offer is only valid on qualifying trades made between 1st September 2010 and 31st December 2010.
10) The Company reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this offer at any time with no advance warning.
11) The Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. All business transacted with the Company is subject to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
12) The terms of this offer and all business transacted with the Company are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
13) To qualify, you need to make reference to this offer when you apply to open a new account.